If there were an official fruit of the summer, it would be, without a doubt, the strawberry. Chilled or frozen, mixed with other fruits or in a pie, spicy or sweet – there’s a million ways you can serve a strawberry, but here are 17 of our favorite recipes that feature strawberries!
17 Recipes with Strawberries
1. This Strawberry Jalapeno Salsa is easy to make and, with just a kick of jalapeño, offers the perfect balance of sweet and spicy. You can use it on fish, tacos, chicken, meats, or just scoop it up with chips. It’s the perfect spring appetizer!
2. Oh my lawd, you guys! How much would you love to dive fork first right into this Strawberry Mascarpone Yogurt Pie? Whether you eat it frozen or slightly refrigerated, it’s as pretty as it is delicious!
3. Strawberry Cheesecake Lush sounds as heavenly as it looks! Imagine layers of cream cheese, Cool Whip, cheesecake pudding and fresh strawberries and you’ve got this dreamy dessert perfectly after a summer meal.
4. Imagine the love you have for those heavenly Dole Whips at Disney Parks and picture it as a Strawberry Dole Whip Recipe that you can make at home! This could be your next favorite summer dessert and relatively healthy considering it’s made from strawberries.
5. I never would have thought about putting strawberries, avocado, and pesto together but all three are so delicious individually, they have to work together, right? Our friends at Half Baked Harvest thought so, too, so they created this amazingly bright Strawberry Avocado Pesto Pasta Salad. I love them <3
6. I never really cared for anything rhubarb until Strawberry Rhubarb Jam. I love the sweetness and it’s so easy to make and can. It’s so pretty, it makes a great gift in a pretty jar.
7. Do you know what’s better than Ice Cream? Ice cream that you don’t need an ice cream maker for and one that has strawberries in it! Check out this deliciously refreshing Strawberry Sorbet Ice Cream recipe that I am making this week, for sure!
8. Not only is this Strawberry Trifle Recipe the prettiest you’ve ever seen, but it’s low-carb, sugar free, and gluten free. Don’t be fooled, though – it’s FULL of flavor!
9. I love how pretty these Strawberry Banana Smoothie Popsicles are. They’re the epitome of how summer should look and taste. And, because they have strawberries and bananas, you don’t have to feel guilty about enjoying them all summer long.
10. This recipe is not your average soup. This Chilled Strawberry Soup is a delicious dessert that won’t make you regret eating soup when the temps are at their summer hottest.
11. Our friends at A Mom’s Take sure know how to tempt a gal, especially with these fruity and delicious Strawberry Donuts! There’s fresh strawberries in the donut batter and in the delectable frosting!
12. I can totally picture this recipe for Strawberries with Coconut Cashew Crumble as the ideal breakfast or snack. It’s also Whole30 approved; wish I’d known that during my month!
13. Marshmallow fluff I’ve heard of. But this Easy Strawberry Fluff Dessert not only looks delicious, but it looks far more appealing that marshmallow! A perfect low-carb treat for anyone that loves strawberries!
14. The fresher the better is key when it comes to the perfect strawberry shortcake. Impress your strawberry-loving loved ones with this Simple Strawberry Shortcake.
15. No one wants to be stuck inside all summer, especially if it means baking over a hot oven. This Strawberry Chiffon Pie is a no-bake recipe that is light and delicious.
16. Smoothies have become my favorite breakfast and sometimes, a refreshing smoothie makes a great late day snack. I can’t wait to try this Strawberry Mint Smoothie for an easy cool down when the temps rise.
17. Did someone say Strawberry Lemonade? Yes, please! This is a favorite in my family because the flavor is so rich and refreshing. Forget the lemonade stand; we’re keeping this to ourselves!